A simple whitefish with lemon and herbs.
- PurePac Whitefish
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary or 4 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper or 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced, seeded, end pieces discarded
- Preheat oven to 450 F and place a heavy baking sheet in oven to preheat as well.
- Cut 4 large rectangles of foil or parchment paper and place a fish fillet in the center of each piece.
- Combine remaining ingredients except lemon slices in a small bowl and stir well.
- Spread mixture evenly over fish, scatter lemon slices on top, and fold the edges of the foil or paper up over each fillet, crimping edges tightly.
- Place packaged fish on preheated baking sheet and bake 13-15 minutes, until fish is just cooked through.
- Serve fish in packages.