- 1 package of PurePac Walleye
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven or BBQ to 350 degrees
- Spray or brush oil on grill if using BBQ
- Coat both sides of fish with salt, pepper & half the olive oil
- Place fish on the grill skin side up for 3-4 minutes
- Turn fish on slight angle to get “X” markings -3 minutes
- Turn fish over skin side down and cook for 4 minutes
- Transfer to plate, squeeze lemon over fish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil
Serve with fluffy gnocchi with simple marinara sauce.
Note: other lake fish can be substituted.