- 1 package PurePac WhiteFish
- 2 Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 Canadian Lobster Tail (4-5oz)
- 3 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Montreal Steak Spice
- 1 tsp Seasonal Herbs, chopped
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place PurePac Whitefish, shrimp and lobster on a greased pie plate or parchment paper
- Drizzle 1/2 melted butter on fish and seafood
- Add Montreal Steak Spice and half of the herbs
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Transfer to plate, squeeze half of the lemon over the dish
- Add herbs and drizzle with remaining melted butter
- Serve with lemon & enjoy!
Any lake fish can be substituted for the Whitefish. Try with PurePac Walleye!