Light flaky, tender and moist White Bass wrapped in a beer batter and fried until crispy and golden brown; served in a baguette with coleslaw and tartar sauce.
- Mix the beer, flour, baking powder, salt and egg into a batter in a bowl.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Dredge the fish in the flour and shake off any excess.
- Dip the fish into the batter and lightly shake off the excess.
- Fry the fish in preheated 375F/190C oil until cooked, golden brown and crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Assemble sandwiches and enjoy.