- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- PurePac Pickerel
- 1 TBSP Butter
- Fresh Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Assortment of your favourite fresh vegetables
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Clean and cut vegetables into large wedges
- Toss vegetables in garlic and olive oil, ensuring vegetables are evenly coated
- Arrange vegetables on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes
- Rub pickerel with olive oil and season with salt & pepper
- Pre-heat non-stick pan over high and add butter to coat the pan
- Cook fish for 3-5 minutes on each side and remove from pan
Plate vegetables and top with pickerels. Squeeze lemon over plated food before serving.
When weather allows, try this recipe on your BBQ or Smoker.